Friday, November 23, 2012

Nothing Exciting Ever Happens.

Hi, blog! I'm sorry I've been neglectfully neglecting you. That's just awful of me, and I'm sorry. How can I ever make it up to you?

You can't. I'm really, really pissed off and I'm never, ever gonna forgive you. I think we should see other blogpeople.

I....I know, I was being selfish, but this isn't me, honest! I can do better, really I can! P-please....just give me one more chance....

*sigh* Okay, fine. Go ahead.

...what? Really? I just.....I didn't expect you to give in so easily.

Yeah, well, I don't have much self-esteem.

Cool. Okay, where to start?

Oh, yeah! I painted my room! It's a really cool tree frog green now, I love it.

That sounds like an awfully loud colour for an entire room, if you ask me.

Well, I didn't.

Just sayin'. I'm a classy, elegant green. Just look how frickin' classy and elegant I am! I can't imagine this much of a really bright green all in one place.

It's more tolerable if you're high, I guess. It's my room, and I like it, and that's all that matters! The only frustrating part was that weird faux wood panelling that trailers from the 1970s have, with the pointless gaps between each fake "board". Really hard to get enough paint down in those, without having to waste tons of time on painstaking detail work. What was wrong with people in the 1970s??

It was probably more tolerable when they were high.

Fair enough. What else? Oh, yeah, I bought a 3DS awhile ago! It's fun. Paper Mario: Sticker Star is pretty cool.

This counts as an exciting life event to you?

I still live in Montana for the time being, so yes.

Anything else?

Well....it's kind of not really up and running yet, but Taylor and I are working on a theoretically humorous review-type blog together. I should probably mention that sometime.

So you HAVE been seeing other blogpeople! How dare you??

Er.....um......well, I......

You neglect me for MONTHS at a time, and then you come back with nothing useful to say?? And THEN you expect me not to be offended that you're working on stuff with some other floozy?? That is IT. I'm DONE WITH YOU. *angrily storms out and slams the door*

B-but...blog....

...

Things are changing, really they are. I swear, they finally are. Really! I'll....I'll prove it to you, blog, and I'll earn you back yet. Just you wait....

2 comments:

  1. What theoretical types of reviews would you be doing in the theoretically humorous review-thing blog thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything that falls outside the scope of both NIFA, and the more serious opinion-giving of a personal blog, I figure. Theoretically.

      Delete